Saturday, May 8, 2010

Long days and certificates

Big day at work - we worked 14 hours yesterday, and hoped to smash out the rest today but then more pipes came and it was a real mess organising it all and so another 14 hour day.. I wanted tomorrow off - that's why we stayed so late - but alas it's not going to happen.. It was the hottest it's been for a long time today and I got more burnt than I hoped.  It was unexpected at it's been pretty overcast the last week and it's been good..

On the way home saw a massive accident, big truck flipped over and had a bed full of timber and the whole accident spanned at least a 1/4 mile, was crazy.. Oh and I got my certificates at work, there's about 8 in total I think, I'm keen to check them out, dad says they're pretty awesome and they're the highest marked certificates that anyone Jules has sent to the UK has received so I was well chuffed with that.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment