Thursday, April 8, 2010
Heading to the UK
Pretty busy again this week, had the depth reports to do from Monday, but we finished too late and I had to spend the night in Douala. Didn't get up to much in Douala though as had to write up the reports.. The operation was successful though and I think we'll be able to get a lot of work out of it. While driving home at 5am I got hassled by the military at each checkpoint, but nothing serious, didn't have to bribe or anything.. Next up was getting my visa requirements before I leave, which I still haven't got and tomorrow is my last chance as I leave at 10:30 tomorrow night! So hopefully everything is sorted out by then eek.. Kinda scary going to the UK so unorganised. Got a rental car and stuff, but only booked flights and hotel today also haha. I hope I don't get lost or anything that would be a nightmare.. I get a 5 day break in the middle though where I can have a little holiday and see a bit of the countryside which should be nice.. anyways not much else, let the next step of the adventure begin, once I have this training it's gonna be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment